A Tale of Unlove

Let me tell you a story…

I can tell you that this has reinforced my belief that love, fancy talk and so on, is nonsense! It was the second time I tried a serious relationship. Yeah… I had hit the jackpot. So, I’m warning you right now, I won’t be putting up screenshots. It’s not a settling of scores, it’s more of an anecdote and a warning!

In short, we had known each other for more than 2 years. We spoke sometimes but really not often. We met once at the beginning in friendship.

In May, I saw some publications that stated that he had views on someone. As this is someone who never disrespected me, I allow myself to make jokes… Ah! my famous jokes where they turn everything upside down!

He comes in my Messenger, the routine stuff « how are you doing? » etc… And then he tells me that it’s for me, that he’s « in love » and blah and blah and blah. I’m stunned (plus we live 900 kms away from each other). We talk, he does not indifferent me (ah, the beautiful speakers). I tell him ok but I can’t promise him anything… He comes to my place for a week…

When he arrived at my house, I was quickly disappointed but well, never mind, we try. I don’t appreciate his lack of dynamism, the fact that he wants to give me money for the races. I quickly understood why! Mister doesn’t like anything in fact. He doesn’t want to go to the stores, the market, flea markets… there are too many people, it stresses him out. Can he explain to me his logic when he tells me that on the other hand for the carnival no worries???? I don’t know, it’s going to be a book.

He comes back for another week… Already there, he’s having a fit because he wants to arrive as soon as possible while I have something planned for the end of the morning and I have to clean up. With me, manipulation has never worked. I tell him to explain everything and finally agree to arrive around 4:00 pm. Except that… Just doing what he wanted, he arrived at 1:00 p.m.! Damn it! I had just come back from the market, my house was in a pitiful state… The next time someone does something like that to me, I’ll just say that I’m not at home, I’ll do like them. That’s not all…

It’s the first week of the summer vacations, so I have my children for 15 days. A real disaster! He’s lax and also kind of blackmails them like « I’ll stop smoking when your mother is in love with me ». Uhuu dad, it’s not a risk because the more it goes, the more you go backwards in appreciation… Crazy jokes, to give you an example, he ran out of my house barefoot from my house half-dressed. I specify, I live in the city center! All he managed to do was scare my last one…

I condense otherwise we’ll spend the night there. He comes back another week. There, I was beginning to disagree. Ah yes, I forgot to specify that he wanted to come to the south. So I made a whole list for him to go and deposit his CV and put up ads for rentals. And at least I didn’t have him on my back. I had made it clear to him each one at home. But he tried anyway, saying if he couldn’t find it, could I take him in. At first I said yes, but not for long, but at this stage it was no. I was not going to take him in. For the good of our relationship, which I didn’t see going far.

I decided when he would come home to tell him, I remember that I am honest and frank. So there’s a turnaround! When I told him that he was « stupid » (in the sense of thoughtless, who doesn’t think beyond the tip of his nose), that was it. On the other hand, when I told him that he looked like a grandpa because of his lack of dynamism, apparently it didn’t happen. He insulted me, come on, I can understand that, I assume. But, uh, to put my 12 year old daughter in the story? He went to send her a message that her mother had dumped her like a piece of shit (you’re the one who says so! 😀 ) but above all he wanted to tell her things that only concern me. He also insulted me via Messenger and told me that it wasn’t him. That his account must have been hacked (he is often hacked, he did the same to all his ex-boyfriends). I forgot to tell you also… He is 47 years old!

Yes, yes you can say that. Well, I’m saying it for you. This person doesn’t have light on every floor and sometimes there are some that go out… I’m going to stop the story here because I have a lot to tell but the goal here is not to denigrate but to make a statement. The observation that we must always be on our guard. Fortunately for me, I was not in love and therefore without regrets at all. At least I saw his true personality. Even as a friend, I don’t want this kind of very toxic character in my life. It wasn’t an arrow intellectually, not physically either (I don’t stop at the physical) but totally rotten inside (yes what counts is the inner beauty). The morality of this story is that people like him make good and bona fide people look like idiots. And him, I can tell you that he had the art and the way! I understand better why his exes fell for it. But with me, he fell on a bone (and a big one! 😀 ).

Comments