Should Madonna hang up?

 More and more people are asking themselves the question...


Madonna is currently 62 years old. It is far away the time of Like a virgin and her grandiose shows. Everybody ages my faith. It is necessary to leave the place to the young people. But above all, I think that you have to know how to evolve with the times. When you can't anymore, you have to go back to simple things. That's where Madonna only half understood it and that's a shame!


Overpriced tricks, concert tickets that sell for a lot of money, playback, you name it, here it is... Frankly, we've seen better. We can see that his movements are not as fluid as they used to be.


I'm a big fan of Madonna, at least I was, from her beginnings until the 2000s. Then, I think that unfortunately she chose badly for the rest of her career and that it went into a tailspin. This is of course only my personal opinion.


I have watched many performances of the last few years. I have to admit that the singing (when it's live) is as much as her physical performances, everything has aged. Why do I say that? Even live it's self-tuned to death! And yet there's an idea in his shows.


Madonna will remain a pop icon, LA queen, our queen, but she should seriously sail towards other horizons. On stage she is not what she used to be. We wouldn't blame her if she came back on stage with a microphone and a stool with a few dancers and there you go. She could also produce other artists of her kind.


I leave you with one of her most beautiful performances which dates back to 1984 and which was controversial at the time!



Comments